Wednesday 16 December 2009

Trains, Planes and Honda Civics

Chief bridesman Jon F has come up with some stellar ideas for transport to the wedding, assuming plans to hire Charles and Diana's open-top carriage / the Ecto-1 fall through. Here are his suggestions:

‘FAIRYTALE’ 1

"I think this could be particularly magical," writes Jon F. "I’m looking into the option of curtains – not all of the journey through SE London will be especially picturesque, you may need privacy at some point &c."


FAIRYTALE '2'

"This is coming in cheaper than option 1 but I can’t get insurance quotes. HIGH RISK."




'TAKE MY BREATH AWAY'




"I like this option, which reflects an important part of both bride and groom’s lives. I just need to call into the venue to measure the lawn but I can’t see any major obstacles. (If needs be there’s time for rebuilding in the immediate area – I’m checking to see whether the venue is listed, what the planning restrictions look like etc). We’d need to discuss whether you arrive in this OR whether you leave on honeymoon, so on, so forth. So TBC."


CIVIC CEREMONY

"Finally, throwing a Honda Civic convoy into the mix? John B could drive you to the ceremony. We could have them sprayed gold??"



A lot to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment